SPE TYPE (PAT.)
- Large, Smooth flow and Energy-Saving Type
- Medium pressure, Twin valve Type
- Interchangeable with conventional CSP types.
- Both socket and plug have automatic shut-off valves for medium pressure applications.
- Various packing materials enable a wide variety of applications.
- When disconnecting, both socket and plug are sealed by automatic shut off valves instantly.
- When connecting, automatic shut off valves are open and the socket is sealed by O-ring.
- Fluid can flow from both socket and plug.
- Packing material should be selected for the applicable fluid; please consult us for suitable packing material.
- When connecting to a female thread or a hose, please use a nipple.
- Different sizes are not interchangeable.
- Do not connect or disconnect couplings under pressure.
- Don't apply pressure on a socket or a plug when disconnecting. This may cause the valve blown out.
- Don't hit the top of valve with hammer or other tools. This may cause leakage or malfunction.
- Don't use for water-glycol fluid, which damages to the plating and O-ring.
- When mounting on the male thread, excessive tightening may cause the crack of the coupling.
- Scraps of the seal tape and dust causes fluid leakage. Be careful not to stick them on the couplings.
- Putting dust covers on a socket and a plug is recommendable, when they are disconnected.
SpecificationModel010203040608Nominal Size1/8"1/4"3/8"1/2"3/4"1"Nominal pipe size (mm)6810152025Body materialBrass, Stainless steel (SUS304) (*1)ConnectionFemale thread (F) onlyPacking materialFluororubber (FKM) :-20°C to +180°CNormal pressureBrass5.0MPa3.0MPaMax.pressure7.5MPa4.5MPaNormal pressureStainless steel7.5MPa4.5MPaMax.pressure10.0MPa6.5MPaApplicable fluidWater, Air, Steam piping, Oil, Chemical plant, Ship, etc. (*2)(*1) Steel body (Zinc-plated) is option.
(*2) Packing material should be selected for the applicable fluid.
Packing material and Working temperature's rangePacking materialMarktemperatureFeatureNitrile rubberNBR-20°C to + 80°COil resistanceFluororubberFPM-20°C to + 180°CHeat, oil resistancePerfluoro®P-20°C to + 200 °CChemical resistanceEthylene propyleneEPDM-30°C to + 130°CWeathering resistanceHeat resistant FPMA-20°C to + 220°CSteam resistanceKalrez®K+250°CChemical, heat resistance